I'm an educator, mum and wife living in beautiful Victoria, Australia. I make learning resources for passionate, but time-poor, teachers in need of a better work-life balance. I'm a voracious reader, love a good curry, and believe life is always better with chocolate.
Posts by Wendy Allott:
- Ancient Egypt
- 3 Things Corona Virus Has Taught Me
- What’s the Deal with Halloween in Australia?
- Who was Franz Ferdinand?
- Hopeful History
- There is a Difference Between Skill and Talent, and Teachers and Parents Need to Remember It
- Getting Your Bum Kicked
- Dos and Don’ts of Behaviour Management
- 4 Tips for Managing Home Learning – and A Bonus Tip for Parents Who are also Teachers
- Has Covid-19 Changed the Way we Teach? Maybe it Depends on Where You Live