I'm an educator, mum and wife living in beautiful Victoria, Australia. I make learning resources for passionate, but time-poor, teachers in need of a better work-life balance. I'm a voracious reader, love a good curry, and believe life is always better with chocolate.
Posts by Wendy Allott:
- Happy Haunted Halloween
- Teach History to Foster a Love of History
- It’s Time to Remember Why You Became a Teacher, and it wasn’t to Burn-Out
- The History of Australia’s Daylight Saving
- You Want to Engage Your Students, Not Entertain Them – Fun and Engaging Aren’t the Same
- Making Your Own Animations in PowerPoint Will Enhance Your Lessons – and it’s Super Easy
- Why Use Rubrics in the Classroom?
- How Can Teachers Balance Screen Time in the Classroom?
- How Does Federalism work in Australia?
- Who is Faith Bandler?